EPITHELIUMTACT 03 Shin-Bang Protectors can be used 30 times on average. They are designed to prevent friction, pressure, and burning that can cause pain in the shin. These are ideal for skiers, climbers, snowboarders, and inline skaters.
Skiing, snowboarding, mountain-climbing, and inline skating boots sometimes lead to significant friction and pressure on the tibia. This can even go as far as causing blisters. Shin protection helps prevent these annoyances and allows you to happily continue with sporting activities.
FEATURES : Shin-Bang Protectors have 2 main actions:
- PREVENTIVE ACTION : EPITHELIUMTACT 03 Shin-Bang Protectors are made of 2 mm thick, self-adhesive silicone gel in which the viscoelastic properties are close to the skin. Applied on the shins, in direct contact with the skin, the protectors will distribute the pressure and absorb the friction by dissipation of energy in the gel and thus preventing any risk of overheating.
- ANTI-PAIN ACTION : EPITHELIUMTACT 03 Shin-Bang Protectors relieve pain, making it possible to participate in sports and remain competitive.
Other Use: They are also very effective in relieving pressure and overheating on the shoulders when wearing a hiking backpack.
ERGONOMICS : Their specific shape was studied in order to completely cover the sensitive area of the shin. Contact with the skin is very pleasant and the guard detaches without pain, even on hairy areas.
PRESENTATION : EPITACT® SPORT Shin-Bang Protectors are sold in pairs (7cm x 9.5cm).
1. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Remove the clear protective film (do not try to detach the fabric).
• Apply the protector directly to the skin, over the area to be protected. It can be removed and repositioned as required.
• It is preferable to cover with a sock.
• Place the protector on the storage carton provided and place in the foil sachet until next use.
2. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
• The protectors can be washed with soap and water. Do not rub and leave to dry naturally.
• The protectors can be washed at least thirty times without affecting their properties.
90 % silicone, 10 % polyamide/elastane fabric.
• Do not use on an unprotected wound.
• Individuals with arterial disease, diabetes, polyneuritis, neuropathy of the lower limbs or varicose ulcers: never use the product over an open wound or diabetic foot ulcer. Monitor the foot during use and ask your doctor or podiatrist for advice.
5. PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
•The product has undergone all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relative to products that come into contact with the skin.
However, if any skin reactions are observed, stop using the product immediately and contact MILLET Innovation.
MILLET Innovation cannot be held liable in cases where the manufacturer’s recommendations have not been followed during use.