This box contains 2 skin-bang protectors washable and reusable. Contact with the skin is very pleasant and the protector comes off without pain. You can remove and reposition it with ease.
FEATURES: Shin-bang protectors are made of 2 mm/0.08 in. thick self-adhesive silicone gel in which the viscoelastic properties are close to the skin. Applied on the shins, in direct contact with the skin, the protectors will distribute the pressure and absorb the friction by dissipation of energy in the gel and thus preventing any risk of overheating. They relieve pain, making possible to participate in sports and remain competitive.
PACKAGING: This box contains 2 shin-bang protectors washable and reusable. Contact with the skin is very pleasant and the protector comes off without pain. You can remove and reposition it with ease.
CLEANING & DURABILITY: This protectors can be washed by hand in warn soapy water about 30 times without properties being altered.
IINDICATIONS: EPITHELIUMTACT 03 shin protectors are made of self-adhesive silicone gel, of 2 mm thickness only, with visco-elastic properties similar to those of the skin. Applied to the shins in direct contact with the skin, they distribute pressures and absorb frictions by dissipating energy in the gel and thereby prevent any risk of rubbing. They also relieve pain, allowing wearers to continue their sports activity, while maintaining their performance. Contact with the skin is very comfortable and the protector peels off painlessly, even when used on hairy areas.
• Do not use on an unprotected wound.
• Individuals with arterial disease, diabetes, polyneuritis, neuropathy of the lower limbs or varicose ulcers: never use the product over an open wound or diabetic foot ulcer. Monitor the skin during use and ask your doctor or podiatrist for advice.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
• Remove the clear protective film (do not try to detach the fabric).
• Apply the protector directly to the skin, over the area to be protected. It can be removed and repositioned as required.
• It is preferable to cover with a sock.
• Place the protector on the storage carton provided and place in the foil sachet until next use.
OTHER USE: Shin protectors are also very effective for relieving pressure and rubbing on the shoulders when wearing a rucksack while hiking.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: The protectors can be washed with soap and water. Do not rub and leave to dry naturally.
COMPOSITION: 90% silicone, 10% polyamide/elastane fabric.
The product has undergone all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relative to products that come into contact with the skin. However, if any skin reactions are observed, stop using the product immediately and contact MILLET Innovation.
MILLET Innovation cannot be held liable in cases where the manufacturer’s recommendations have not been followed during use. French is the reference language. CE initial marking: 2016.