30-75% of athletes who have had a sprained ankle have long-term residual de ciencies of the joint with symptoms such as pain, persistent swelling, a feeling of the ankle giving out or moving abnormally. This is called an “unstable ankle».
- Adapted to the morphology of the ankle thanks to thermoformable reinforcements.
- Thin and comfortable (can be worn in all shoes).
- Supports and stabilizes the ankle.
- Limits risky movements without blocking the foot’s natural movement.
- Secures the ankle without creating pressure on sensitive areas.